Schedule of Fees
We offer a range of services and can tailor them to meet your needs. There are no up front charges and nothing to pay until a tenant is secured.
Our fees are NOT subject to VAT.
- Full Management - 11% of the monthly rental amount
- Tenancy Set up fee - £275.00 - Includes full tenant referencing, intial tenancy agreement, deposit protection, transfer of utilities
- Fixed term renewal tenancy agreement - £125.00 - includes any rent increase negotiation
- Checkout report Fee - £125.00 - includes the negotiation of any deposit deductions
- Let Only - 10% - Of the gross rent for the first 6 months of the term of the tenancy (subject to a minimum fee of £700) - Includes full tenant referencing
- Deposit Protection - £40.00
Additional Fees and costs
All additional fees and costs are only charged as required
- Inventory/Check in Charges - Prices vary depending on the size of the property, please contact our office
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) - Cost of contractors invoice
- Gas Safety record - Cost of contractors invoice
- Legionella risk assessment - Cost of contractors invoice
- Full Electrical test (5 yearly) - Price on application
- Electrical PAT (Portable Appliance Test) - Price on application
- Key cutting - Invoice value + £12.00
- Shopping fee - Invoice value + £40.00
- Additional property visits requested by the landlord - £40.00
- Project Manage major works over £500.00 - Contractors Invoice + 10%
- Obtaining estimates & arrangement of works - Contractors Invoice + 10% (beyond routine maintenance & repairs)
- Preparation of a claim/defence for a deposit dispute - £95.00
Where we are instructed on a multi agent basis for the letting of your property there will be a marketing fee of £350.00 payable by the landlord should the other agent let or sell the property.
When Sussex Letting Centre have located a suitable tenant which has been agreed by the landlord but for any reasons the landlord cannot proceed with the let an administration cost of £350.00 will be charged to cover our costs.